Analysing changes in air fares is crucial in the airline industry. It enables us to have knowledge of current trends, as well as make insightful predictions.
In our latest report, we partnered with 4th Dimension Business Travel Consulting to investigate current airfare trends. Key results included:
- Domestic economy fares raised by 9.5%
- Trans-Tasman economy fares raised by 3.2%
- Trans-Tasman business fares raised by 18.5%
- International fares economy fares stayed consistent
- International business fares raised by 18.5%
The information enclosed will help New Zealand and Asia Pacific businesses and organisations to consider new factors in their airline contract negotiations and traveller buyer behaviour.