Air New Zealand has made the following fare amendments on selected Domestic and Australian flights, effective from Friday 28 September 2018.
Domestic New Zealand
- Auckland - Wellington: Increase of 5% on higher booking classes
- Christchurch - Wellington: Increase of 5% on higher booking classes
- Auckland - Palmerston North: Increase of 8% on higher booking classes
- Christchurch - Dunedin: Increase of 5% on higher booking classes
- Christchurch - Invercargill: Increase of 4% on higher booking classes
- Blenheim - Wellington: Increase of 4% on higher booking classes
- All other fare classes and routes remain unchanged
- $10 one-way increase across all fare classes, cabins and on all sectors
Any existing bookings need to be ticketed within existing ticketing time limits or by 5pm Thursday 27 September 2018 whichever is earlier, or re-book/re-quote at the new prices.
If you have any group bookings currently held with Air New Zealand affected by these changes your dedicated travel manager will be in touch with you.
Please note that any amendments to the following made on or after Friday 28 September 2018 will be subject to the new fare changes:
- Routing change
- Flight numbers
- Additional passengers
- Date/Time changes
Get in touch with your Travel Manager if you have any questions.