FCm Travel Solutions' global network is celebrating the company's 10th anniversary!
Recognised as the fifth largest travel management company in the world, FCm is the flagship global corporate travel brand of the Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG), employing more than 6,500 staff across travel and account management, sales and support roles and spanning 89 countries.
FCm's Global Leader Gregory Lording, said he was proud to be working within a company that valued its employees, was always focused on the customer and maintained a progressive attitude to change.
"Our people and our customers are at the heart of everything we do ... and even though we have our eye on where we need to be in another 10 years and the technology we'll need to service our customers by 2024, it is the people who work within the company that play a major role in carrying us forward," Mr Lording said.
A small snapshot of FCm's milestones from the past decade include:
- Major acquisitions for FCm as part of FCTG including China Comfort Travel Co Ltd in Beijing, Friends Globe Travels Limited India, Bannockburn Travel Management Chicago, Garber Travel Service Inc Boston, Air Services International Singapore and Travelplan Corporate Limited Dublin;
- Being named by the World Travel Awards the 'World's Leading Travel Management Company' for three consecutive years;
- Developing our own line of NextGen travel technology for clients including - FCm ClientBank, FCm Portal, FCm Mobile, FCm Secure;
- The strategic growth of the network that now expands to 89 countries;
- The success of our Global Hotel Program, which involves partnerships with over 24,000 hotels around the world, SmartSTAY
- FCm's exclusive hotel accommodation offering and our customer relationship management tool. Looking ahead FCm will continue to grow its offering for multinational customers and further develop unique travel product and services for local customers.